12TH ANNUAL WATER-WISE PLANT EXCHANGE EVENT
Date: May 2, 2020
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sponsor: Madera County
Saturday, May 2, 2020 - WATER-WISE PLANT GIVE & TAKE
from 8 a.m. to noon at Fresno State Horticulture Greenhouse Park, 3150 E Barstow
- Free plants or other items from local organization in booths
- Master Gardeners are ready to answer your questions
- Irrigation & Controller information
- Garden Expert Workshops
- School Student Experiments and Projects
- Free Kids Mother’s Day craft
- Plus a super plant sale in the Fresno State Nursery
Questions? Email: email@example.com, or call 621-5480.
Note: Some guests bring a cart or wagon to carry their plants to their car.
City of Fresno Water Conservation