550 E. Shaw Ave, Suite 210B
Fresno, CA 93710
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Plant Production
- Weeds Affecting Plants
- Animal Production
- Animal Management Systems
- Watershed Protection and Management
- Forest and Range Resources
- Management of Range Resources
- Management and Sustainability of Forest Resources
- Natural Resources, General
- Economics of Agricultural Production and Farm Management
- Ozeran, Rebecca K.; Carr, Craig A. (2016). Bromus tectorum abundance on Northern Great Plains foothills rangelands is related to disturbance, vegetation diversity, and site characteristics. The Future Management of Grazing and Wild Lands in a High-tech World: Proceedings of the 10th International Rangeland Congress, Saskatoon, SK, Canada, 10th International Rangeland Congress.
- Ozeran, R. K. (March 2017). Is Rangeland Management the Career for You? [Brochure]. University of California Cooperative Extension. Available here.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2017). A tale of two grasses. UC Weed Science Blog.
Ozeran, Rebecca K. (2017). Why a livestock advisor learned about fig trees. UC Weed Science Blog.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Beef Safety and Quality Assurance - Member
- Climate Change Adaptation - Member
- Livestock Production Systems - Member
- Oak Woodland Conservation - Member
- Weed - Member